On Saturday afternoon we took the kids to to Mr Mulligan’s Adventure Golf. There are 13 indoor golf venues throughout Englandand here in Milton Keynes, there is an outdoor course too.
We went to the indoor venue which is perfect in the cold winter months, pre-booking a family ticket paying for one game at £25. We chose to play in the ‘Enchanted Forest’ the other is the under water themed course ‘The Lost World’.
After navigating the steep stairs up to the reception, the friendly staff welcomed us in.
On the same floor there is a restaurant and a fully licensed bar. We didn’t eat here as we had a table booked elsewhere. Click here if you would like to take a look at the menu.
The ‘Enchanted World’ which was magically atmospheric.
The sensory lighting, sounds and water features are a treat for the kids imagination and add to the fun and enjoyment.
The game is fun for all the family. My 3 year old daughter Coco-Ivy had moments of deep concentration. It was a perfect opportunity for her to practice her hand-eye co-ordination and also in taking turns.
My 7 and a half year old son Cuba, is very competitive especially when competing with his dad.
Coco-Ivy finding the perfect companion for a ride.
5 Top Tips
- If possible, pre book online to save time and money.
- Consider booking the early slots on a morning or on a week day after school as it can get busy on a weekend especially with of large groups of adults. There is a fully licensed bar that attracts groups of adults on a late afternoon onwards.
- If you want to play in both worlds, book to play 24 holes rather than 12 and save money.
- When its busy it can be loud and and cramped which can be challenging for children who experience sensory overload.
- You don’t have to follow the course in number order if you find yourself in long cues.
We had lot’s of fun playing crazy golf at Mr Mulligan’s. I would definitely return and play in the ‘ Lost World’ next time round.
As it was very busy on a Saturday, I will book our next visit during a quieter time for instance, during the week after school. And we look forward to playing on the outside course when the weather improves.
Have you been to a Mini Golf Course in your area? I would love to hear about your experiences.
Lot’s of love,
Dana x x