Ladies, have you heard of Period Pants? I have to admit when I had the opportunity to try and review the Love Luna period pants it was the first I had heard of them.
If I’m honest, I was super sceptical at first, but then I tried both the midi and the bikini brief from Love Luna period pants for myself and ladies I’m sold!
A Few Interesting Facts about Love Luna
- In 2017, a couple of women with many years of design experience in the underwear industry noticed a growing desire for reusable and sustainable sanitary products.
- Concerned about how much waste that was generating from disposable sanitary products they then realised there were very few options for reusable leakage products and what was available was really expensive!
- Deciding that a massive shift in the sanitary industry was needed they set out in creating leakage products that ticked all the boxes: sustainable, affordable and comfortable.
How do the Love Luna Pants Work?
- Love Luna period briefs are designed to absorb your menstrual flow and can be washed and reused.
- They can be worn on their own or as a backup with another sanitary item. This depends on your flow!
- Remember to keep a watchful eye over your briefs and change them before their capacity is reached.
For more info on how the Love Luna Period Briefs work Click here
How Do I Use Love Luna Period Briefs?
- Try them at home for your first time using them.
This is your ‘experiment’ day when you can learn how your briefs work for you.
- Once you‘ve almost reached the capacity of the briefs, it’s time to change them.
- If you want to change them less often, then wear them with another sanitary item like a menstrual cup so that the briefs don’t catch as much blood over a given period of time.
- Now that you’re confident, you can wear your briefs anywhere you like… just not in water!
Where can you purchase the Love Luna Period Brief?
You can browse the full collection on the Love Luna UK official website, prices vary across the range between £10 – £12.
And, these beauties are also available to purchase from
My final thoughts
So, I have been using the briefs for two cycles so far and I recommend them for a few reasons:
Firstly they are super comfortable
They are available in different shapes best suited for your individual body shape and comfort
Love Luna knickers might have been designed with a solution in mind, but they’re sleek and stylish too
You can choose from full knickers, midi knickers or a seamless style if you’re heading to the gym – and you’ll find maternity options as well
The pants feature a waterproof layer and anti-bacterial technology therefore, feel super clean and hygienic
So, as I have previously mentioned I highly recommend, I am super happy to have made the change.
I am encouraging my teenage daughter Kia to make the swap too.
I can confidently say I have Said goodbye to accidental leaks and awkward situations.
The Love Luna range of knickers are designed so we can go about our day in comfort and with total confidence.