I am super excited to have the opportunity to try and review the Power Balm from The Kind Planet Company. I am always on the lookout for new ethical products making small sustainable swaps that make a big difference to being more kind to the planet we live in.
Here are a few interesting facts about the Kind Planet Power Balm
- The power balm is an ancient healing remedy from the jungles of West Africa
- It’s a vegan friendly multi-purpose all over body skin care
- It blends Red Palm and natural plant oils, Shea Butter and vegan wax
- The soothing Power Balm melts into the skin to repair and protect while providing long lasting moisturisation
- It is rich in skin friendly vitamins and is deeply nourishing, calming and hydrating
- Inspired by the countless petrolatum-based ointments and creams used to treat children’s stubborn and severe eczema
Infinite Uses of the Kind Planet Power Balm
- cleansing Balm
- beard, brow & hair balm
- intensive mask
- lip balm
- hand & foot cream
- hydrate and heal skin conditions
- soothe, brighten & moisture tattoos
The golden balm helps your skin to glow with radiance with the help of 3 super seeds, 2 miracle trees and 1 aromatherapy blend to make up 9 super ingredients which have been cherished for thousands of years for their skin loving nutrients.
- Red Palm to nourish
- Rose-hip to repair
- Jojoba to balance
- Shea to protect
- Hemp which is rich in Omega 3 & 6
- One uplifting blend of Frankincense, Lavender & Mandarin
What makes the Kind Planet Power Balm an ethical beauty product?
The most special factor for me about the Kind Planet is that they own the majority of their ingredients supply chain, giving all the products full traceability from soil to skin.
The Kind Planet couldn’t exist if it weren’t for some pretty awesome beautiful women who are land-owning entrepreneurs, contributing to a super sustainable palm oil supply which is processed at their mill in West Africa.
The power of these 43 amazing women means we have the privilege of getting our hands on this amazing unique skincare line that is kind to skin, and just as kind to the planet.
Some interesting business facts about the Kind Planet Company
- Their co-owned beauty factory is nestled in the beautiful African country of Ghana
- The small female owned business is the brain child of two mothers Britt and Marion
- Britt formulated the POWER BALM from her kitchen in Kent
- 5% of sales are donated to the plant and Power chosen charities
I have used the gorgeous power balm as an all over body moisturiser. Particularly on my hands, knees, lips and feet. It has felt totally soothing and oozes the aroma of goodness and naturalness that you would expect from this organic product.
The brown glass jar it comes in looks super cute and perfect to place on your dressing table, bathroom side and to pop in your bag to take out and about.
It feels so good to skin even after I wash my hands for example, I can still feel the benefits of the soothing moisturisation
I love the fact that all the vegan friendly and organic ingredients have traceability
You have the assurance you are supporting an honest business with real ethical values
If you would like more information about the Kind Planet Company please click here and I also have a unique 25% discount code dana25 for you to use