Namaste! Welcome to the world of Yogandha Oils
Brainchild of Sinead Duffy a wonderfully fascinating and worldly qualified yoga teacher. ‘Sinead stumbled into an ashram in Java, Indonesia in her early 20s & learned meditation and aromatherapy, though strangely did not put the two together at the time. She then did a degree in Human Rights and for many years worked in that area in Kenya, Lebanon, South Sudan, Ethiopia & Mozambique. Sinead spent three years meditating and blending on the wellness goals of her students to create the range of oils.’
A few interesting facts about Yogandha Oils
- Aromatherapy oil blends for yoga, meditation and daily mindset
- Multi-award-winning blends to bring you deep wellbeing by daily simple, daily application
- Ethically sourced
- 5% goes to support women in post conflict areas
The Salute oil
So, you can imagine how excited and super intrigued I was to be kindly gifted the Salute Oil, a wonderful product from the Yogandha Oils products.
This little wonder oil is perfect for busy parents and anyone looking for an alternative solution for :
- fatigue, maintaining good health
- focusing on achieving certain daily goals
The oil has a light Citrus fragrance but these oils also have depth and contains :
- Bergamot which is immediately uplifting to the spirits and is also excellent for stress and anxiety
- Zesty Grapefruit eases SAD (Seasonal Adjustment Disorder) and jet lag
- Rosemary boosts mood, energy levels, and the immune system. It wakes up the mind and helps it to focus
- Also containing sacred Cedarwood, Ravensara (a gentler cousin in the Eucalyptus family), with a hint of Patchouli and Ylang Ylang, this oil was formulated by yoga teacher Sinead Duffy through 3 years of meditation to uplift your spirits.
How Does the Salute Oil work?
The salute oil gives you a real boost in the morning, particularly after broken sleep.
It is great for focus when you are busy at work or studying.
It invigorates your brain to keep working when you are tired or jet-lagged. It is also very handy to have the morning after a big night out.
By boosting your :
- Immune System
‘It’s rare to find something that boosts your mood, energy, and immune system (usually stimulants are not very body-friendly!). Yet this little wonder oil does all three.’ Sinead Duffy.
So you may be wondering what is the best way to use this little wonder oil?
The oil comes in a gorgeous glass roller bottle perfectly sized for your bed side and hand bag or purse and in the car to you use at anytime throughout the day.
Sinead recommends applying the Yogandha Salute on your temples, neck, and wrists when you need a lift or for Manifesting.
You can also apply your oil to your face mask, for more information click here
So, I have previously heard about Manifesting however, I hadn’t done any research until now.
And I have to say after trying it out for myself I am really getting into practicing it.
For my first experience I aimed Manifest a restful nights sleep. Considering I have been experiencing 8 years of sleep deprivation it was a no brainer.
Using my Salute I applied the oil onto my wrists and temples. I inhaled the wonderful aromas and connected the smells in my thoughts with how I would feel as a result of a good nights sleep.
I can hand on heart say I had the best nights sleep I can remember for a long time. And, when I woke up for the school run, I felt very rested and really relaxed.
I sincerely love this product and I truly believe it is money worth investing at £18.99.
The oil smells so good and is a high end quality product.
To take a peek at the Salute oil and much more clicks here.
I will publish a post soon with more of my personnel experiences with manifesting but in the mean time click here if you would like some info on manifesting.
* I was Kindly gifted the product in this post however all the opinions are my own.